At 8:00am Landon was ready to go to school!
DogDog was safely tucked in his backpack with his lunch, ready for their first day.
He says "See dogdog in there momma?"
I picked him up a little after 3pm. Emery decided to sleep later than her normal time, so we were running a tad late. When he saw me and Emery, he walked right by me to show me where he took his nap! The teacher, Miss. Jenny, told me that he did very well today! He sat during circle time, he had fun cutting with scissors, he ate all his lunch, and he took his nap with everyone else! He did fall off the slide or swing some how and got a tiny scrape, but you couldn't even see it when I picked him up. On the drive home he chattered about everything and nothing all at the same time. I loved it! I'm pretty sure he loved preschool! =) That makes a momma happy! =)


He looks so little and yet so big at the same time. Love that little guy.
ReplyDelete