Thursday, December 20, 2012

4 weeks to go - or - 29 days!

29 days sounds SO MUCH SHORTER than 4 weeks . . . am I right?

Although my doctor says 2 weeks.  I'm ready if it happens tonight! Well, ready in that I'm tired of being pregnant and I want my body kind of back!

Advent fun! Making brownies as a family!



Advent fun! Every pillow in the house on the floor watching a movie!


Advent fun!  This little girl thinks its fun pulling off the stickers on Landon's calendar!  

Advent fun! Red and green waffles with Christmas sprinkles for dinner!




Preschool Christmas Program! That little boy in the front making that cute face is
Landon's 'best friend' at preschool (Spencer).

Mary and Joseph!

Landon getting ready to play a shepherd! 
Shepherding sheep!




Ellie, the daughter of some good friends of ours.  

Now he is a handsome wiseman!


After talking to the king, they . . . . 

. . . . follow the star!

Resting after his long journey!

The end!!  

Em found some friends . . . . 

Landon's main teacher, Miss. Jenny (she is super awesome!).

All the teachers are COC School!
Four of them are Landon's teachers and two of them are the K-1st teachers.

Celebrating Susi's 4th birthday!

Playdough!

Two cute kids we found at the mall . . . . 

Christmas tree at the mall!
Landon and his 'best friend' Spencer! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment