Oh yeah, and did I mention we don't have central air?
Could I make this post sound any more miserable and pathetic? Probably, but I'm trying to make my days my night and my nights my days . . . or is it my nights my days and my days . . . . I give up!
Right now I'm sitting in the living room with the front doors open and a fan blowing watching my 8 month old (who is ridiculously tired) sit and play happily with a few toys on the floor. Did I mention he's teething? He is just about the easiest baby when it comes to teething,
BUT he DOESN'T SLEEP.
He never fusses, he doesn't cry . . . . . he just doesn't sleep!
So why am I complaining? Because I NEED SLEEP! Getting up at 4am with a baby and staying up all day is no fun, even going to bed at 8pm. (Yes, I did get up with him twice during the night.)
When it was 9am, I seriously thought it was NOON! I'm pretty much gonna be shot before it's even time for dinner!
What is my baby doing now? He has fallen over and gotten himself stuck on his tummy.
And he doesn't look too happy about it!!
I have been lovingly nursing my cold with a ton of Vitamin C, and a few swigs of Colloidal Silver. It seems that my sweet boy Landon may be coming down with a cold (or it could be allergies). Not sure yet, too soon to tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment