Another funny I saw a kid do today. When I see them do it I just want to bust out laughing, but I can't, I have to tell them to stop doing what they are doing!
We were standing up working on our Christmas program music in a pre-k 4 class I have. The kids had their hands in the air doing motions to our song "Twinkle, Twinkle, Twink." One of my little boys wasn't doing the motions but he was standing up. He decided that he would rest his chin on the little girl's arm (up in the star position) standing next to him! It was so random and silly that I didn't forget about it all day. It also helps that his name is Wyatt, and that is my nephews name too!
News on Derry:
He is doing better! Yesterday morning at about 4am we had a small scare of a fever, but it broke soon after we called the doctor. Ever since then he has been up and about and bored of being at home watching movies and playing video games all day. We took his bandages off yesterday and his little band aid things that keep the wounds closed will fall off later. They look bigger than what I though they would be. Ever since then, Derry said he has felt a lot better. I know he is ready to get out and away from being in the apartment all of the time, but I still think he needs to take it easy.
I'm currently baking cookies in the shapes of acorns, and two different kinds of leaves. For some reason I have been in the mood to bake lately. I made caramel popcorn over the weekend and have saved some of it for the big A&M - OU football game this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment