Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Me so crafty . . .

So, I've caught the craft bug. It is funny. I was emailing back and forth between another teacher at school about where to find scrapbooking stuff and cute paper. Unfortunately I have decided to save, a lot. So that means currently I will not be able to do any card making, or make fun things for Wyatt (although I will try to put that in my new budget so the little guy isn't deprived of the best auntie in the world). For now I will work with what I got for Christmas, and that is quite a lot. I also need to work on the scrapbook for our first year of marriage that mom bought me.

Oh yeah! My birthday present from Derry came in today! A new camcorder!! I am hyped about it but can't play with it because I have no tapes . . . those are coming in the mail soon.

Until them, happy first week of school for the new year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment