Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This weekend . . .

This weekend Derry and I traveled down to see the fam. My uncle from Kentucky was in town to see my Grandparents so we scheduled to come down when he was there. My mom scheduled both Derry and I for full body massages . . . . and I told her that she could give one to me for every birthday and Christmas present from here on out! It was sooooo wonderful! If you have never had one then you should go try it! You will be completely hooked! Derry said he is ready for another one! I may have to schedule another one for summer time for the both of us!

I got to see my cutest little nephew ever! Mr. Wyatt has grown so much and is such a bundle of joy! I have never seen a baby with so many different facial expressions! He makes all kinds of noises and boy does that kid move! I did get to hold him a lot and now my arms are paying for it! They are so sore today . . . so Derry and I decided to go workout!

Goodness, you'd think that everything in my life was so exciting with all of these explanation marks. I do try to not use them, but it is a part of me that is hard to change. I remember getting answers wrong on punctuation tests because I always read them wrong!

Moving on . . . I am sitting on the couch with a big bag of M&Ms sitting next to me . . . . ask me how my day went!

1 comment: