One of the preschool teachers was in yesterday. She teaches three days a week and I use her classroom to teach music in on the other two days (Tuesday and Thursday). She was in working on some "Winter Wonderland" celebration the preschool is having this Friday. She also has a 5 year old son that I teach. He was with her helping her out and he was being so good. I said "How did you get to be so good?" and he replied, "Because I'm 5!" I said, "so that means all 5 year olds are good?" He said "Yup!" He is just preciousness all wrapped up in a cute little boy!
Lower school teachers have to wear dresses or skirts on Wednesdays (it is chapel day). I had a black jumper on with a white button down shirt on underneath. I walked into their classroom and one of the my little girls said "Mrs. Gambill, why does your dress go all the way up to your shirt like that?" I didn't know exactly what to say and I so I just said, "Because that is how it is made!"
No comments:
Post a Comment