Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break is over =(

Yes, it is true . . . my spring break has officially ended! Oh goodness what shall I do!?

Living with my parents for a week and becoming Wyatt's part time baby sitter wat definately a plus to my break! The only down side to it all was that I didn't get to see my cute little hubby for an entire week! Yes it was terrible! He is the other half of me now . . . I don't know how I funtioned . . . except for the fact that Wyatt made me so happy!

What is work anyways? Do I have to go back? Of course! Only 11 more weeks of school left! Yes I said ELEVEN!!! Sounds like a lot to you? Well it isn't! I have to complete two music programs in that time and finish of the year great! Oh the joys of being a music teacher =)

1 comment: