Monday, March 31, 2008

What a week!

Wow, can a week go by so slow yet so fast at the same time? I have a feeling that is what the rest of this school year is going to be like. My kids were troopers this week though. With a Kindergarten program coming up and the 1st grade Mother's day program, I am a song learning motion making fool! I can sing about a dozen songs right now from memory with the motions! And it hit me this morning as I was walking to Sunday School that I was singing one of the Kindergarten songs called "Firefly." I have no idea why I was singing it, but I was (in my head)!

So this week I have to finish making a huge candy bar out of expanding foam, foam board, foil, and brown paper. It is going to look awesome!!!! Thanks dad for helping me with all those projects back in school and using expanding foam for them! Without the knowledge of what that stuff is I wouldn't have a clue as to how to make a giant candy bar! I'll post pics . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment