Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A love hate kind of thing . . . .

My first class on Monday mornings are a small group of 3 year olds (about 12 of them). I walk into their classroom after their teacher finishes reading them a book. They love it so much they don't want me in there . . . . the teacher leaves . . . and the little ones start chanting "go away! go away! go away!" I'm not kidding you about this. After I settle them down, we sing songs and do rhythms and such and I get up to go (after about 25 minutes). They cling to me and don't want me to leave! Are these the same little angels that were chanting for me to leave just 20 minutes earlier? Why yes they were! Do they hate me? Do they love me? It was funny anyways . . . .

On another "note" . . . . . my last class of the day was 1st graders. I am having them do a small project for their Mother's day program coming up in a few weeks. While they were finishing up I had them sit and sing some of their program songs as a group. They weren't singing together very well and one little girl looks up at me and says "Ms. Gambill we need to work on togetherness." Apparently she could tell they weren't all singing together and she wanted me to know about it!

Those two things pretty much sum up my entire day . . . but thank goodness God was in control of it ALL! Without Him I think it would have been a pretty miserable day. What do people do without knowing God? How do they live without relying on Him? That is why I pray for those people . . . they need HIM just like me!

Love to all! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment