You've heard me talk about how busy spring time is. Just wanted to say it is still crazy busy!! Sometimes when I am just sitting and resting at home I feel like I need to be doing something, it is quite unsettling.
On another note . . . my nephew Wyatt has a new tooth poking out! My sister has had some hard times with her little man being so needy for her during this time for him! He is such a mommas boy it cracks me up! I get to baby sit the little guy again in May. They will be coming up for a wedding. I think he kind of hinted it to them that he wanted me to watch him again. I'm pretty sure I am his 3rd favorite female in this world of his (after my sister and his MeeMee). Auntie Ang is pretty good position to have so far! Lovin' it Wyatt!!! =)
Who is ready for this crazy Texas weather to be over and done with? ME!! Hot yesterdy, cold today . . when can I put my winter wear away for the summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment