We now have boxes sitting in our guest room with books in them that we are not taking to Thailand. I also plan on taking everything down off the walls to start packing for storage. This shouldn't be too hard because we don't have a lot, but on the other hand we have a lot for what we have and it will take a while for me to convince Derry to throw away some stuff or get rid of completely.
It has been a very busy summer for the two of us. My family has been in and out because my sister and her family are moving to Keller and it has just been such a whirlwind! On top of that we had a week long vacation and Derry was gone for a week on business.
I have a feeling that this month is going to go VERY FAST and we will be in Thailand before we know it! I hope that we can get everything done in time. What am I saying? We have to get everything done in time!
No comments:
Post a Comment