Monday, December 22, 2008

Picture time!

Here are those pics I promised you yeserday!

OOPS! They didn't come out in order! Sorry guys!

Derry riding a water buffalo.

The three Morse brothers. They are rarely seen together like this.

Internation Day at Payap. This was a man dancing. Can't you tell?

We also got to decorate some ginger bread cookies. Quite fun!

Our only Christmas decorations this year! Isn't it cute?

We went to an elephant camp and watched elephants paint.

About two weeks ago we finally got a vehicle! Thank you to our supporters we raised enough for what we were looking for!

Yes, we are really planting rice!

Derry became a rice farmer instead of a missionary! Not really!

Oh yeah, I rode a water buffalo too.

The dung they use to make paper.

See the sign? First in the WORLD!

And us riding on a real elephant! (P.S. - Derry tried to talk to the driver in Thai and all he wanted to know was what the name of his watch was and if is was from America. It was an off brand I can't even remember and I couldn't tell if it was from America. )

1 comment:

  1. We want to ride an elephant. The truck looks amazing! Glad things are going well. Love to see those smiling Gambills!

    ReplyDelete