Anyways, after taking our computer in 4 days ago to get fixed (only to find out there is nothing wrong with it, of course) we finally have it back! Time for some updates and pics don't you think?
We finally got an A/C unit for our bedroom. They don't have central cooling here in Thailand, which they should because the days are getting up in the mid 90s this month. Derry and I enjoy reading in the afternoons when our room gets the hottest and it is nice to have it cool now!
We have our very own banana tree in our backyard! Derry and I cut some down just last week! They were yummy and it was fun telling our landlady (not so much in words as in hand motions) that I took of picture of Derry cutting them off the tree! She just laughed at that!
Hmmm! I call the picture of Derry "Curious George with a Machete." Should that be allowed?
ReplyDeleteThis will be perfect for baby Gambill
ReplyDelete