Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're Pregnant!!

This is the official post telling everyone that we are expecting!! I couldn't wait any longer! The excitement is unbearable! On Friday, the 20th, we will be 3 months along! We are due on September 5th (yes, around our anniversary).

Derry and I found out on New Year's Eve (officially) before going out to watch the fireworks in Chiang Mai. Derry and I have switched roles, him being "housewife" and me being lazy (sick) bum. Surprisingly Derry has cooked, cleaned, and done laundry for the past 8 weeks! The first few weeks I lived off of baked potatoes, spaghetti (without the sauce), grilled cheese sandwiches, mama noodles, fried rice, and corn flakes. My biggest craving has been Cheerios, which cost around $10 here in Thailand and so I haven't gotten any. I then realized our child will be deprived because they won't be growing up with Cheerios! How sad is that??? =(

The sonogram you see above is from 9 weeks along. We WILL find out what we are having and we WILL let you know the name we picked out when we do find out what we are having. My next doctors appointment is next Thursday, the 26th.

In 6 months we will find out what a mix between me and Derry will look like. Get excited!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Thanks for letting the world know! We are so happy for you guys. Hope you are enjoying the AC and it isn't too unbearable. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is destined to have *beautiful* eyes :-) Praying that he/she inherits Angela's winning personality (I remember taking care of Derry for hours as a baby--he was VERY HIGH maintenance!!!).

    ReplyDelete