Saturday, May 30, 2009

26 weeks down, 14 weeks to go!

Derry and I stayed up late last night talking about this new little one that is going to be in our lives. It is going to be so different! But we are so excited about it! I am going through a weird stage right now where I can't believe it! Derry says he is reminded everyday just by looking at me . . . . silly head. I am reminded every day, but sometimes I still can't believe it.

One of our supporting churches in Oklahoma will be throwing us a baby shower in July. I registered on Amazon.com AND Target.com. My sis went through the list last night, letting me know what was good, not good. I can't get too much stuff because then where would we put the stuff? So, right now it is just enough. I am still working on my Target list though (I'm doing it for those not up to date with the Amazon.com technology).

This evening at 4pm I have another band practice for the VBS. Hopefully it will go WONDERFULLY!! And then tonight at 8pm I have a skype date with my parents, sis, borther-in-law, and nephew. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment