Friday, May 29, 2009

Dr's Visit

We went in for our 26 week doctor visit last night and everything seems to be normal! My friend from last visit was there and her husband and we had a great talk! She is about 6 weeks behind me (at 20 weeks) and has already gone to visit the hospital! Derry and I really need to do that. I sound more prepared in the nursery section though. She was surprised at all the stuff we had already gotten for the nursery: crib, rocking chair, etc. I told her it is because I got them at such a good price (looking in the classifieds, etc). You can't pass up a good deal like that! Especially on a budget like we have! We are so blessed though! =)

Little Landon likes listening to music, kicking mommy hard, listening to daddy's voice, waking mommy up at 4 in the morning, playing poking games with mommy, hiccuping, and rolling around when mommy wakes up. His new favorite pastime is playing under mommy's ribs!

1 comment:

  1. Landon cracks me up. . . . he sounds so much like Wyatt. Little Miss is completely different. I guess it's a boy thing!

    ReplyDelete