Thursday, August 27, 2009

Appointment

Today was our 39 weeks (yes 39 weeks!!) appointment. Dr. Supreeya laughed when we came in because she know we are ready for this baby to come out! I measured at 37 cm (last week I was at 36cm, so Landon has grown!) and unlike last week, his head has moved UP instead of down like it is supose to do. What does that mean? Nothing really, she said it can go up or down, but we want it to keep going DOWN! Everything else seems to be going fine and we are scheduled for another appointment next Thursday night if this stinker doesn't come before then.

On another note, our 3 year wedding anniversary is on WEdnesday (2nd) and I am hoping and praying he won't show up on this date, but I am so ready to have this child it 'might' be okay. We'll see. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment