It has been so hot and muggy lately that our house feels like a sauna! Our only safe haven is our room, and we can't stay in there to do the dishes and clean. It sounds gross but I can come out of the kitchen with huge pit stains and a wet forehead. Derry and I were both in the kitchen today, me working on some pie crusts (for chicken pot pies) and Derry doing the dishes. We were both sweatin' up a storm! This may call for another shower before I go to my doctor's visit today, we'll see how I feel after having Thai language tutor out in the dining room.
That brings me to why I really wanted to post. We have another doctor's appointment tonight at 7:30pm. I want Dr. Supreeya to tell me that he is fully engaged, but we'll see! I thought I would be going into labor last night, but the contractions never got closer together, and so when I woke up this morning with them gone it kinda bummed me out (although I try not to put my hopes in them too much because I still have a ways until my due date). I have been so swollen lately with this hot weather that it makes me want to cry when I look at my little fat/chubby feet! They just look so pitiful! I've been trying to drink more water lately to flush out my bladder because my I.C. has been acting up and really doing a number on me. I think it is because he is so low and on my bladder all the time that it keeps it irritated.
I need to post pics, but last night I made my own pacifier clips! You know, the ones that have a ribbon and one end clips on the babies clothes and the other on the pacifier? I had found some clips and cute ribbons and just made my own! You can't really find those things here, and when you do it is quite expensive (they are imported most of the time). The first one came out not so pretty, but it works, and the rest started looking better ( it just took some practice).
So my next post should be about our doctor's appointment. It may not say much, but I hope we have different news!
No comments:
Post a Comment