Friday, September 18, 2009

He gave me 4 hours last night . . .

We are s l o w l y getting Landon back on schedule after the terrible circumcision day. He refuses to go down at night and my stubbornness refuses to let him keep us up. Mommy wins in the end, but boy is it a fight! Night time is when our cute little, angel face, sweet baby boy likes to pop his eyes open wide and stay awake (this is even after bath-time, when he cries the entire time). You think that everything we do at night would wear him down, but no. Wednesday night he didn't go down until 1 am, and last night I got him to go down at 11:30, and he let me sleep for 4 WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS hours! Thank you baby boy!

Hopefully this trend will soon hold and we will all be going to bed earlier. Well, maybe me, Derry still likes to stay up at night, I could have gone to sleep at 8 pm!

3 comments:

  1. I believe it's hereditary. That was definitely Derry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of our kids would cry during bathtime and then not settle down. I switched to morning bath time and it helped.

    ReplyDelete