Landon turned two weeks yesterday! Can't believe it! It feels like he should be older for some reason. How did we celebrate? Well, on Tuesday, as Derry likes to put it, Landon got his 'wiener-schnitzeled'. Yes, the poor little man had to go through the entire traumatizing experience! I think it was more traumatizing to me and Derry than him, but it was traumatizing none the less. We were at the hospital from 8:45am until around 2pm. It seemed like forever, but it is finally over. The recovery has been looooong. He got to sleep on mommy all night long on Tuesday night. Every little move he made he would let out a little whimper. My poor baby!! He still whimpers every now and then, but not as bad as the first day.
How are Landon's mommy and daddy doing? Pretty good. We have completely fallen in love with our little guy. I'm recovering and feel stronger every day. I'm up with little man at night and Derry takes him on during the day (when I can take naps). We are both still adjusting to getting little sleep, and Derry is back with Thai language tutoring. Our Thai teacher won't give him any homework yet. =) She is super sweet! =) We have experienced being pooped and peed on and have laughed at a lot during the process.
We are all still alive, and that is what matters right now. =)
Landon's fave songs:
Jesus Loves Me
Jesus Loves the Little Children
God is So Good
(one more I can't think of)
No comments:
Post a Comment