Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stinks to be sick

Today, started out to be like any other day. Derry had some missions meetings to go to from 9am until 5pm. So it was me and little man to ourselves the entire day. After Derry left I got up, dressed the kid, got dressed mysef, and put on makeup (without any fuss from Landon). I was sitting on the bed with Landon and we were snuggled down together, him sleeping and me working on our newsletter. All of a sudden I got up and ran to the bathroom (of course I put little man in between two pillows on the bed). From there I was on the floor, trying not to pass out, and quickly on the phone to Derry while my sweet little Landon was SCREAMING his head off! I felt T E R R I B L E! But couldn't get up and comfort him. 20 minutes later, Derry shows up to rescue L while I lay on the bathroom floor feeling icky! Needless to say, Derry missed all but an hour and a half of the meetings (the morning part) and I feel bad, but the day went on! Instead of me watching Landon all day, it was Derry! I'm feeling a little better, but am looking forward to sleep tonight and another day tomorrow.

Apparently all our friends got this 24 hour bug while we were gone on vacation. And now that we are back, we all have colds, and got the 24 hour bug! I am hoping Derry and Landon won't get it!

Pray for my little family please! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment