Monday, February 1, 2010

Accidental Match

"How can this be an accident?" You ask? "It looks perfectly planned!" You say. Well it isn't!



Our day started out like all of our mornings. We had to go to immigration today to renew our 90 day visa. I wake up, Landon wakes up, Derry wakes up. Derry takes Landon for a diaper change while I grab the clothes I am wearing today and put them on the bed (right next to where Derry is changing Landon's diaper). As you can see, green shirt, brown pants. While I'm in the shower, Derry takes Landon to the nursery to put him into an outfit. I come out of the shower and see that Landon is wearing the same colors I will be wearing! I comment to Derry and asked if he did this on purpose and he said no. I take Landon, and Derry takes a shower. While I am putting on my make-up and entertaining Landon on the bed, Derry gets dressed. I look up after all pretty-fied and comment that Derry is now wearing brown pants, and a green shirt! He had NO IDEA that he was going to match us! He didn't even think about it! So that is how we ended up accidentally matching today! THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment