Monday, January 4, 2010

What a day!

As my sister calls it, these are the public files of Landon's growing up times. This is why I am posting this. He is around 17 weeks old (4 months a few days ago) and boy are we having some days! It has come to a point where putting him down for naps have come to a priority to me. I am getting tired of holding him for naps and not being able to do anything around the house. A few days ago he actually slept for an hour during his morning nap (it was heaven!). Since then, we haven't had any luck.

Today was another "bad" day. He was CRANKY the ENTIRE day! It was tiring but I felt bad for him because his head was hot for most of it. We took a temp and it came out to be 97 but sometimes when I feel icky my temperature drops too. It got so bad that I strapped him on to me in the moby and he was STILL fussy! That little stink pot! But he did go down tonight and didn't fuss too much to go to sleep. He is resting peacefully in his crib as I type this (which reminds me, I need to go take a shower before he awakes for his midnight feeding).

We love little Landon and I would not change anything about him for the world. We are blessed to have him, but mommas have to vent sometime, right!? And like I said, this is the public record, so for my next kid I can look back and remember the good times. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment