Thursday, May 13, 2010

Doin' the mommy thing.

Derry is up in a village for a WEEK!! And so, I'm at home, doin' the mommy thing!

There are so many changes and new things Landon is doing that it is hard to sit down and write them all out! I think of them during the day, then I get to relax in my bed at night, and I forget them all! I'll try to list them.

*He crawls everywhere now, and hates using the walker
*He is into everything
*He still can't be further than 10 feet away from mommy or daddy
*Sometimes he sits on his bum with one foot tucked up close, and the other sticking out and will turn several times on his bum. It is the funniest thing!
*He doesn't like cantelope, not one bit. He will start to cry if I stick it in his mouth! (His Papa doesn't like cantelope either!)
*He still only has 2 teeth
*He pulls up on everything
*He is happy in his stroller as long as there are snacks that come with it!
*Daddy still makes him laugh the most!
*He can climb up and down the stairs

This is all I can think of for now. Here are a few new pics!

Chocolate? What chocolate?

Kisses for Landon on Mother's Day!

Kisses for Mommy on Mother's Day!

Climbing Mt. Dada

Beanbag attack! It's eating Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment