Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Things!

Landon has given me new things to talk about today! Yesterday was insane. He skipped both naps and we didn't get out of the house. It was terrible. Today was great! He had a good night last night and he gave me two naps today! Sadly I had to resort to letting him cry it out this afternoon, but only for 5 minutes! He was so tired and I was tired that I new he wouldn't be crying for long. I'm not a big fan of cry it out, but when Derry isn't here to help out, you gotta do what you gotta do to stay sane!

New things:
*Landon likes to dance!! He is so cute! We were listening to some music and he was sitting on my lap. I was moving my head so my hair was flying everywhere (he likes that) and he started bouncing to the beat! It was so cute!! I would move my head and he would bounce!
*I baked some chicken tonight, with some spices, and he couldn't get enough of it! I shredded it and put a few pieces of it on his tray. He couldn't put them in his mouth fast enough! (Yes, I watched so he wouldn't choke!) He LOVED it! It was the first time I tried it. It has been so hot lately that it is hard for me to want to turn on the oven in an already 100 degree kitchen. BUT I wanted to change his food up a bit, and I'm glad I did!
*Like I keep saying, Landon likes to pull up on EVERYTHING! Today, while on was sitting on the couch he pulls up on my legs. I was talking to him when I realised that he wasn't touching the couch or my legs! He was standing ON HIS OWN!!! This only lasted for maybe 5 seconds, but that is a LONG time for an 8 month old!! WOW! He is growing up so fast!

Anyways, I love that little guy. He is super good when I take him out places. I try to get him out of the house daily, if we aren't having a terrible day!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment