Wednesday, August 25, 2010

busy busy!!

Yes, yes, I know I haven't posted a lot of pics lately and hardly anything at all, but I've been BUSY!!

First of all, I'm a mommy, doing mommy things to take care of her baby chick. Second of all, I'm a wife, doing wifey things to take care of her husband. Third of all I'm a camera woman, sound tech, decorator, party planner, sewer, travel planner, . . . . . and the list goes on.

I am working on a video for our furlough, and general furlough stuff, while planning a party (pretty much planned though) and working on moving into a new house within the next few weeks!! *small smile*

You can't possible want me to update as often as I did before KNOWING all of this stuff that I'm doing now, do you?

Of COURSE you do!!

But remember this:
You will get to see your *grandbaby, nephew, friend's cute kid* (aka LANDON) in 30 short days!!

So don't expect much from me within the next month. (But expect a full page spread from Landon's party!)
LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment