Landon uses a pillow now!! We got a small crib pillow when we bought Landon's sheets at IKEA in Singapore. I didn't put it in the crib until about a month ago. I didn't know he had started using it until tonight. I put him down in his crib and he army crawled up to the pillow, put his little head on it, his little hands under it, and laid out flat. I noticed it when I was putting the blanket on him! SO CUTE! It made me giggle and want to cuddle him!
Derry preached this morning at Lisu church. Not his first time. He first preached there over 6 years ago, when he was doing an internship here. He has been doing a Saturday night Bible study at Lisu church for a few months now, and David M. asked him to do a sermon for them this week. It went great (what I heard of it)! I was watching Landon most of the time. But I did get in a few minutes to take short videos and take a few pics. Landon liked seeing his dada up on stage too! I said "Look Landon. There's dada!" and he whispered "dada!?" and I said "Yeah!" He then pointed and waved, it was the cutest thing!
Oooh, I like your new look. Very colorful and fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm still working on it. I should have change it months ago!
ReplyDelete