Last night was a bit of a dissapointment for me. We all made it to bed by 8pm (L sleeping with us because we both still felt so icky that we didn't want to have to get up every time he woke up) and fell to sleep rather quickly. L woke up at 10:22pm, was up for two hours, and I never went back to sleep until 5am, and then we all got up at 7am. Ugh! It was misserable! I played Words With Friends, listened to my audiobook, played solitaire, and laid in bed that entire time. It was frustrating to say the least because I felt so exhausted.
Our family trip out of the house was the the grocery store down the street (Carrefour). Landon got to ride in his new [green] carseat for the first time since being back. When we walked in to Carrefour, I wanted to cry. Not sure why, but I blame it on the pregnancy hormones. We ate at the food court, then went shopping to get some much needed items (trash bags, body wash, shampoo, diapers, etc.). It was nice to get out, but felt better getting it over with and on back home.
We tired nap time before going to Carrefour, but little man woudn't have it (in his own room and with us), so we waited until after. We kind of had to hold him down a bit, but once he was still he was out cold (we all were!). We slept for 2 hours and got up for dinner.
L is super tired and so are we. I hope we are getting back on a better schedule. Tonight we put L in his own room, and bed. We'll see who lasts through it! With Derry and I both feeling terrible, neither one of us has fight in us to keep getting up with L. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment