Derry and I haven't felt any better, so Norma brought over some fruit for us to eat for dinner to help 'things' get back on schedule (if you know what I mean). We have both felt bloated (and I have an excuse!) and crampy and nausea all day today.
L slept in his crib for two hours last night, then we both got up with him with no success of getting him to go back in his crib. He then cried for a few hours while in his crib and Derry finally got him at 1am and brought him to bed with us. We slept until about 6:30am, when little man started rolling around, getting us both awake. Nap time was better, on a more normal schedule, but still napping with us. He was so tired tonight though, he would just sit there and stare. You would think we had given him some drugs or something, but he hasn't had any for a few days now. I don't want to get hooked on giving him something just to keep him down and relying on it.
We did get out to water the plants today and kick around a ball. I hung some clothes up in my closet and Derry got most of the luggage put back upstairs. We still haven't gotten out to see many of our friends yet (we are in high demand here!). We are truly blessed and loved by our friends. We don't want to spread any germs, and staying up past 9:30 just doesn't appeal to me yet (nor has it since furlough!). Having a kid and being pregnant wears a momma out!
Pray for:
*Derry and I to start feeling better
*being wise and patient parents
*little Landon's sleep that it gets back to normal
No comments:
Post a Comment