A week ago today, we had just gotten in a few hours ago, gotten 4 hours of sleep and was getting our day on back in Thailand!
Derry and I are both feeling tons better (I guess we just needed some fruit to help that out!) and we are getting things done! Sadly we haven't unpacked all the way yet. I still have some clothes rearranging to do first ( I was just pregnant when we left), and I have a few toiletry bags that need to be put up too. Me being the organized freak that I am, I can't finish something unless I have certain items to finish with (i.e. boxes or plastic tubs to put unused clothing in). Getting rid of a lot of our stuff in Dallas has transferred over to Thailand, and I feel the need to purge some clothes in my closet!
This week on the agenda? Going to Care For Dogs to pick out a dog (maybe), finishing up organizing my clothes, baby clothes, and organizing the storage closet, and loving on my two guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment