This morning, my two favorite boys took me out to eat breakfast and my all time favorite place for breakfast in Chiang Mai! We then headed over to the fabric market and the flower market to pick up a few needed items.
We pretty much skipped lunch (because Derry and I were so full from eating breakfast at 10am). But L did eat some apple and had a drink. He went down for a nap, only to be woken up by crazy music on his iPod 45 minutes into it. I grabbed him, put his white noise back on, and he slept on me for another hour! How many more times will I be able to snuggle with JUST HIM and no other little one? Not much! So I embraced it and snuggled while daydreaming about their new curtains I will be making.
After that it was outside for some poolside fun with Landon and Derry and the dogs (who Derry just had given a bath to). When L started shivering, he got dried and changed on our tailgate. He then ran over to the neighbors maid, who played with him for over an hour (he didn't want to come back!). Dinner was yummy spaghetti that both guys loved and then bath and night night! All in all I am a very tired, happy girl, who is ready to go to be herself!
Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment