Landon has been a pill all week! I was sitting with him this morning, playing with his toys (with him) and all of a sudden he breaks out in a tantrum! Over nothing! Must be teething? Boredom? Unhappiness? His age? Goodness knows, but I hope he is over it before E comes along!
He is into:
throwing fits
being unhappy if we say no
throwing things
pulling the dogs' hair
screaming
crying
and did I mention throwing fits?
not eating
He does:
snuggle when he first wakes up
smile in the morning
loves being outside
sleeps 12-13 at night
takes naps that are over an hour now
and gives mommy and dada kisses
AND he is still my little angel, who maybe sometimes doesn't act like an angel all of the time!
He keeps our lives exciting.
Also, I think my pregnancy insomnia is back . . . . it is way too early for this.
I was awake so much last night that I slept in with the guys and was sleepy all day long!
Ugh . . . .
Wyatt is into spitting. . . .super embarrassing. . . he's over it at home (for the most part) but if a kid doesn't share with him at school, he spits on them!
ReplyDelete