Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Poolside Fun!!

Yesterday we set up Landon's pool for some fun in the sun!
He has LOVED going outside every day and it
feels so good to get out of the house sometimes!

Filling the pool with dada is serious work,
but someones gotta do it!

Playing with a bucket!

Gotta make sure those toes and feet get nice and pruned!!

So many choices of toys!
Which one to go for!


Which of these things is not like the other?
Can you pick out what doesn't belong in this pool?

Takin' a pool break to squat outside on the lawn
to watch dada walk down to street to the market.


(Funny side story:
While I was bringing Landon down the stairs
from putting on his swim suit,
I left him on the middle landing to run up
and grab my camera in my room.
I told him to stand there and wait for me.
It took me two seconds and I was back.
As I looked down at him from the top
of the stairs, I noticed him lift his foot
up a little and look down.
I had left his diaper off on purpose
and he had just peed all over the
landing!
I think it kind of freaked him out
because he wasn't expecting it!
I just laughed, grabbed a hand towel
and cleaned it up really fast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment