What a night! But I'm a happy momma. It is funny how things don't stress me out now that I have two kiddos! =)
Thursday, August 18, 2011
potty training - Day 4
After dinner L was doing the 'I've gotta poop but I'm holding it in' gig while we were downstairs. He turned around at one point and he was dangling so I rushed him to the potty. He didn't want to be there, and was crying about it. Then upstairs before his bath he was running around and walking all funny again. He started to cry a little and he turned around and was dangling again. So I lay E down on the bed (and of course she didn't like it) and grabbed L to put on the toilet. I sat him down and told him to stay, and went back and picked up my crying two month old. I cam back to find L crying and trying to sing the ABC song at the same time (we sing it to him while he is on the potty). Apparently it was a painful poo. I sang and encouraged him all while trying to keep him on the toilet and comfort him. Meanwhile E was happily sitting on my hip and looking at the fish and crab clings we have on our bathtub wall while the bathtub was filling up with water. I love my job. All I can do is laugh about it! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment