Yes, I'm the mom that has the crying baby in the grocery store.
I'm the mom that has the 2 year old that runs away from me when I call after him.
I'm the mom that sometimes let's my kiddo watch an hour of cartoons when I'm tired.
I'm the mom that wants 1 minute alone to myself to pee.
I'm the mom that has gotten impatient.
I'm the mom that has pulled on her kids hair to prevent them from running out into the parking lot.
I'm THAT mom . . .
But I'm the mom that prays for guidance.
I'm the mom that wants to cook healthy meals for my kiddos.
I'm the mom who strives for being as patient as possible.
I'm the mom that will talk to her kiddo in the car and be silly.
I'm the mom who dearly loves her kids and wants what is best for them.
I've had so many instances lately where I am telling myself in my head (after it happens) "Oh goodness! I'm THAT mom!" I think we've all been there. And there will probably be a bazillion more times I say that to myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment