Friday, November 25, 2011

another random post

E had me up EVERY HOUR last night. Not sure why, but she did produce a few large poopy diapers today.  We have been giving her smashed banana once a day for a few days now, so maybe that is it?  I didn't think she would be ready, but her swallowing reflex is there!  She doesn't push it out with her tongue like I thought she would.  I was pretty sure I would wait to start feeding her solids, but I'm ready to see her gain more weight.

Today was the last day with the in-laws.  We went and got massages this evening.  It was WONDERFUL!  Perfect last day ever!

I started putting up our Christmas decorations!  I put on Christmas music and lit a candle.  I did have a few fans going because it was a little warm, but the Christmas spirit was there!!  Can't wait to start putting presents under it!  =)

It's back to eating healthy for the next few weeks and working on some stomach exercises!  More motivated now than ever!

Thankful that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family and our extended family here in Thailand.  Love that we can feel so at home here! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment