That all to say, our website has gone to the wayside. I'm pretty much going to have to start all over from scratch, but it isn't stopping me! It will just take some time. I won't get it all up until pretty much all of it is up (because I don't want to lose what I have on the website now, for reference sake!). Blogging has gone to the wayside too, only because I'm super busy being a mommy to two! LOVE IT THOUGH!
Again, that all to say, I'm going to work to blog more (for the family) and blog on the website more (for our supporters!).
And now on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT topic all together. A look at our fruit trees in our yard!!
Our tamarind tree has been dropping fruit for a while now. You have to wait for them to drop on the ground before you can eat them. They remind me of eating fig.
And, our mango trees! We have two huge mango trees that produce TONS of mango every year.
These are tiny! They are about the size of two peas together.
Some more tiny mangos.
These little ones are about the size of a pea.
We do have two star fruit trees on the side of our house, and two lamyai trees in the back (I'll have to get pics of those too!).
No comments:
Post a Comment