Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waking up happy!

My little sweetheart Emery has been waking up happy this past week!  I hear happy sounds coming from the monitor, walk into her room, and she is on her tummy, happily playing what whatever is in her crib at the time!  When she sees me, she grins from ear to ear and her eyes sparkle!  It is a wonderful feeling to have a kiddo look at you like that!

I'm missing Derry BIG TIME the last few weeks.  It has been hard with this TESOL class that he is currently in.  Bad news, this week he has been gone 12 hours a day!  Good news, next week is his last week.  Landon and I were coloring today and I said "Landon, what do you want?" and he said "Landon want dada." It was cute and made me sad all at the same time.

 This is how we shop! Do you see anything different?

 Playing "together".
 First day with the switch! 
Emery in the highchair and Landon at the table in a chair!
 Cheerios and banana! YUM!


 My attempt at a cute pic for valentine's cards.

Couldn't get them both happy and looking at me at the same time to work!  
Landon kept letting go of Emery!  

1 comment:

  1. I miss being able to shop like that! Since we don't have a car, we can only buy what we can carry. That means we have to go grocery shopping often. :( Hope you are all well!

    ReplyDelete