Saturday, February 18, 2012

Brunch

Today we had friends over for brunch.  Two families that have kids around the same age as our kids.
It was fun, and these are the pictures I took of the kiddos.  
So cute!

Paige didn't hear the adults pray (the kids were playing).
I asked if she wanted to pray, she didn't say anything, so I asked if Landon wanted to pray, and he said yes.
One of the girls had her hands together, and the other bowed her head, while he prayed.
He was presh!



From left to right: Paige, Landon, Ellie, Asher.

Landon is so used to me taking pictures of him, he isn't even looking!
Silly boy!



On another note, Emery learned how to wave today! She waved bye to her Mimi and Papa this morning on Skype, waved bye to some of our friends that were leaving today, and then waved bye to Landon and dada when I took her upstairs to go night-night. After I took her upstairs, she waved at us in the mirror and said "buh" several times.  It was super cute!  I think she will be our little talker (not walker!).

No comments:

Post a Comment