Sunday, February 19, 2012

Preaching

Today was the day that Derry was asked to preach at CMCC! And he did!  It was a great sermon on perseverance (a topic they asked him to preach on, in a series they were doing).  He did a wonderful job (what I heard of it) and he got great compliments afterwards!  I was in the nursery/play room with my kiddos and even though they had a speaker with the sermon going so you could listen, it was still too loud! We did step out a bit to see daddy preaching, but I don't think Landon understood that it was HIS DADDY preaching!  I did get a few photos (sorry they aren't the best!).



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Angela, thank you for this blog and the pics. Just as you love pictures of your little guy, we LOVE seeing and hearing things about our little guy - afterall, he is the baby of our family. Love, MOM G

    ReplyDelete