Monday, February 20, 2012

hair cut

The last time I went and got a hair cut was on furlough, September of 2010!  It's 2012 now people!! Almost a year and a half!!!

It felt good. Really good.  I had 3 different people work on my hair today.  Two guys bleached it, and a lady washed it and dried it.  It. Was. Heaven.

In that year and a half, I did cut my bangs, and trim the bottom, but it was starting to look terrible!  Now it looks fab.  I feel fab.  And I love it!


And Emery had blueberries for the first time tonight!  Can you tell if she liked them or not?




(Thanks to Derry for taking these pictures!)

I had to pick her up and put her straight in the tub after this!  She was a mess!  
But she did love them! 
(Landon didn't.  He tried one, chewed on it and spit it back out!)

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks super cute! I haven't cut my hair since June 2010! And I don't think I will be getting a hair cut anytime soon. I just really hate getting a hair cut, it never turns out the way I want it to!

    ReplyDelete