Monday, February 13, 2012

monday!!!!

Seriously super excited that today is done! Why? Because tomorrow is Valentine's Day and we have some super fun-ness planned!  What? You might ask.  We are going to go back to the Night Safari and do the trams to see fun animals!  We also have plans for eating Indian food for dinner!  (We don't eat Indian food hardly ever!)

Today was great.  We had Derry all day today!  He did have to go to immigration for our 90 day reporting, and then to renew our car insurance, and then he took the dogs to the vet after lunch, but other than that, he was all ours!  I think Landon loved it, and Emery had a huge grin on her face every time she saw him (that girl is going to be just like her momma with all her little expressions!).    I finished my night off with a workout (because I couldn't pull myself out of bed this morning at 6 am to do it, even though I went to bed at 9:30).

Can't wait until tomorrow! =)  I'll have pics up of our awesome Valentine's day celebrations!

And to end, a scripture we've heard a million times, but still need to hear it again:

1 Corinthians 13:4-8a


Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment