Thursday, February 16, 2012

wish list

Sometimes I like to look at Old Navy's website.  I love that store.  Here are a few things that I wish I could get.  They would be very practical to have over here.  Maybe I could find these things over here that are almost exactly the same . . .

Rain boots can be warn half the year here in Thailand!
These would be fun to slip on with anything to run around in! Love them!

I LOVE flip-flops and I literally wear them year round here.
These would be great to have inside the house (since we don't wear shoes in our house)
and keep my feet nice and soft!
Nothing like having rice stuck to the bottom of your bare feet after a meal! =)

And since we're on the subject . . . 

I really want to get some for Landon too!
These are Old Navy as well.

And did you know Robeez made rain boots too?
I sure didn't!
Em would look great in these!



Gearing up for rainy season already?  
I gotta get through hot season first! =)
Last day of school for kids here is March 2nd, then it's summer!
(It starts back up on May.)

No comments:

Post a Comment