Thursday, March 15, 2012

ahem

There has been a lot of the clearing of the throat and coughing lately on my part.  My cold started getting better last week and then *BAM* monday I started coming down with a nasty cough.  I've been drinking a ton of water to help it go away but I've also been in the bathroom a ton because of it!

Kids are doing great.  They are both over their colds.  Derry has a slight cough, and of course, I'm in the middle of my cough.

I went and did a cross fit workout today!  It was pretty good.  I feel like a got a good workout and I think it will be good at toning my body.  I thought I was going to puke (I did eat breakfast, but I was on meds for my cough and junk sliding down the back of my throat).  I'm in a foundations class, so they go really easy on us.  But it wasn't easy!  Derry was home with the kids, and of course Emery slept the entire time I was gone!!  I put her down at 9:30 and she did get up until 11:20!

Getting ready for Easter! 
So many colors!

Our new signs.

This one is in the bathroom.

She is playing with her baby doll!

Swimming in the pool!


Spalshin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment