I woke up on and off last night (all night) until about 2 am, when I was having a hard time breathing. At first I just decided to prop myself up and see if that helped, but an hour later, it hadn't. Derry called Norma, and she came and picked me up and took me to the hospital to get checked out.
After two breathing treatments, and a chest x-ray (to rule out pneumonia) later, they told me I had bronchitis, gave me a few different types of meds (including an inhaler) and told me I couldn't nurse Emery for the next 8 days! I was NOT ready for that, but I do want to get better for my kiddos. The doctor threatened to admit me to the hospital if the second breathing treatment didn't work (and I prayed it would!) and it did! So now, Emery gets mad at me and throws a fit because I won't (and can't) nurse her. Derry has had to put her down for her two naps today and tonight. I'm not looking forward to the next week! And, I'm pumping and dumping, not something that is easy for a mommy to do.
![]() |
| Me, at 4am this morning. My first breathing treatment. |
![]() |
| Emery mad at me because she wants to nurse and I can't nurse her. This breaks my heart!! |
If you can, pray that this week goes by super quick for all of us. Derry starts teaching English on Monday night (I should be done with the meds by then) and I will have the kiddos for dinner and bath time (which is pretty easy because they are good kids).


No comments:
Post a Comment