Me, Landon, AND Emery all have nasty colds! I'm hoping Derry doesn't get it! I've been downing a few dozen vitamin C to try to catch it in it's tracks and hopefully it will go away than linger!
Landon was feverish the past two days and it seemed like it was going away today.
Emery had a fever all day today and she was just pitiful. She was really whiney, like you get when you are sick and feel awful. At one point I looked up and she had snot running down her face. In her high chair for dinner her eyes glazed over and she was breathing heavy out of her mouth (her nose has been severely stopped up all day, no matter what amount of breast milk I put in them). She just looks miserable. Her naps have been longer, but she woke up a few times during each of them, cried for 20 seconds and went back to sleep. Poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment