This is a mommy post, but completely hilarious!
This is a post that tells you that Landon is Derry's kid FOR SURE!
Derry LOVES video games, etc. So does Landon!
Let me tell you how much he loves them.
The other day we were leaving and I asked Landon to go potty before we left. He was playing on one of our iTouches at the time. I pulled his pants down and his underwear (to make it go quicker, because he likes to dilly dally like his father too!), and the next thing he is asking me "momma, you hold my penis?"
I laughed and told him I wouldn't hold his penis, but I would hold the iTouch so he could hold his on penis! That little stinker! He didn't want to stop playing on the iTouch long enough to put it down and go potty! I told Derry and he just laughed.
Bahahahahahaha! So very Derry is Landon! Brings back such memories.
ReplyDeleteMom G