Thursday, April 19, 2012

boogs

Emery accidentally ate a booger today.  
It was so funny!  
We were all outside, Landon was sliding into the pool and Emery was standing by watching.  
I had the water hose on and both kids were drenched (I was spraying them down).  
Derry came back from ordering Thai food from down the street and Emery turned around to look at him.  Derry noticed something huge under her nose, almost on her lip.  
It was a HUGE booger!  
In his attempt at trying to get it off her face (I hate boogers and gag at the site or thought of them), he wiped it onto her tongue! 
(That girl always has her tongue out these days!)  
The face she made after her initial taste was priceless!  
It was a 'this is nasty' face with a small shudder!  =) 
Then she squealed!  
We just laughed and laughed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment