Wednesday, April 18, 2012

keeping the kids busy

A few things we have tried to keep the kiddos busy, mom and dad sane, and for a fun time in the house!

I saw something like this on Pinterest, so I tried a version of it.
It was fun, but didn't last long before E decided she was Godzilla!

The race trace is still on the floor.
He doesn't really use it, but was fun for a few days. 

Shaving cream and yellow and blue food coloring.
Another Pinterest inspiration.  Landon liked pulling the tape off more than mixing it!
It did last about a week with both kids drawing on it every now and then.

This didn't work at all!
Emery just wanted to chew on it and I was worried she would rip a whole in it.
I'm not saying don't try it, but maybe not for a 10 month old!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment